Production Co-ordinators and Production Secretaries
Whizz Kid Entertainment is looking for Production Co-ordinators and Production Secretaries to work on Ex On The Beach.
Essential Skills and Experience:
All candidates must have experience of
- working on a fast-paced reality programme,
- have a highly organised planning approach
- experience of setting up busy shoots abroad
- experience of overseeing complicated logistics for a large number of crew and cast including detailed petty cash and money management.
- experience of working across post-production and paperwork would be an added bonus.
The role will involve working on location in Europe for the shoot and candidates must be available to be on location throughout September.
Start and End dates:
- Approx. ASAP – early October
How To Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Co-ordinators – Reality or Production Secretary – Reality as the subject line.
Deadline for applications:
Tuesday 8th May for the Junior PM role
Friday 4th May for the PD role
* We kindly ask that you only reply if have the credits/experience detailed and respond only in relation to this particular role: other roles on our productions will be advertised in due course. *
We would love to be able to contact everyone who replies but due to the volume of responses we receive we are only able to contact applicants whom we would like to meet.
Whizz Kid Entertainment is committed to eliminating bias in areas of selection and assessment directly or indirectly with regards to gender, ethnic background, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age and recruits fairly based only on individual merit and ability.