Junior Production Manager
Whizz Kid Entertainment is looking for a Junior Production Manager to work on a returning reality series. The role is initially in post-production with the possibility of working on the next series shoot.
- All candidates must have experience of post-production paperwork. Experience of the Q Music reporting system would be advantageous, but not necessary.
- Candidates should have experience of managing a busy post production schedule and should have an organised approach to overseeing the day-to-day processes of an edit.
- Experience of managing the post production at least one series with a fixed rig or multiple crews.
- Budget management
Please only apply for the above position if you have the relevant experience.
Start and End dates:
- ASAP til end of September with a potential extension
How To Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Production Manager: Reality“ as the subject line.
* We kindly ask that you only reply if have the credits/experience detailed and respond only in relation to this particular role: other roles on our productions will be advertised in due course. *
We would love to be able to contact everyone who replies but due to the volume of responses we receive we are only able to contact applicants whom we would like to meet.
Whizz Kid Entertainment is committed to eliminating bias in areas of selection and assessment directly or indirectly with regards to gender, ethnic background, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age and recruits fairly based only on individual merit and ability.